For the Bath Bomb Challenged Like Myself

eugenia

This is so neat!! Living in the south with no air in my kitchen, current workshop, the humidity is awful! After finally getting a meatballer, I am just not happy with it! I have to work on my recipes but I really like this tool and will eventually get one to try!!

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Lynn

This is so neat!! Living in the south with no air in my kitchen, current workshop, the humidity is awful! After finally getting a meatballer, I am just not happy with it! I have to work on my recipes but I really like this tool and will eventually get one to try!!

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Lynn

The bad news is - it won't matter what tool you work with if humidity is high! Just ask Eugenia!

I finally broke down and ordered the dang tool but that was 10 days ago and I don't have it yet and I don't have a shipping confirmation either. I emailed the company on Monday asking but they haven't answered me yet....Waiting impatiently. It was 100 degrees yesterday and 26% humidity. I thought I would die. I guess that was better than 100* and 90% humitity.

I finally broke down and ordered the dang tool but that was 10 days ago and I don't have it yet and I don't have a shipping confirmation either. I emailed the company on Monday asking but they haven't answered me yet....Waiting impatiently. It was 100 degrees yesterday and 26% humidity. I thought I would die. I guess that was better than 100* and 90% humitity.

I haven't heard a word from her either. Let me know when yours gets here, mine should follow soon after. Well, one can only hope anyway.

• 2 months later...

Oooh I want one of these-my son LOVES those bath coloring tablets but they cost a small fortune (even at Walmart), so I'm thinking these with extra coloring in them would make killer bath coloring tabs huh!! :D

Plus bath bomb tablets!! Whoo Hoo!!

Ok E, what are the round press molds that you speak of??