my site

bella soy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Im the one that started this thread but Im posting now to tell everyone that I am removing myself from it. Its gotten way out of hand, and quite frankly, Im surprised Vicky hasnt intervined (sp?)

this forum went from "hey how do you like my site" to "you lier, your false advertising, do your research, blah, blah, blah"

I think that its safe to say that we all have better things to do with our lives then beat a dead horse. this thread was over along time ago.

Do me a favor if anyone is interested in looking at my site and sees any errors or want to give some constructive critasism, please PM me because Im not reading this crap anymore.

Thanks a bunch

Di, now i know why you posted that EPA again. I did not see this going on. Bella, keep the good work going. You need to re-add if you took off that soy burns longer. The right upperhand corner words are squished together on the main page. Your phrase in the logo is fine as long as you state that your candles are "made with" Pure soy wax, you fall into the guidelines. You do not have to change a thing.

I think candlewitch needs another hobby, other than worrying about what Di is doing, LOL