Let's talk Mineral Makeup

I got everything, and haven't had the time to make anything! I just started back at college, kids back at school and both kids were sick and now I am getting it! :(

I am hoping this weekend to give it a try, thanks for asking--I will post results when I make it.

P.S. Edit to say, I am impressed with just what the kit contains so far. Seems to have ample quantities and plenty of colors. It is cruel to actually have it and not be able to use it!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you got that right. Here's hoping you get time to play this week-end. I've got samples of Foundations, Blushes and Eye Shadows to send out to one of my Sisters in CA for her and her girls to try out. It won't go out till Friday though.

I can't wait to hear back from them how it goes, and they better find someone with a camera to email pictures to me. :undecided

Well I've received two of the three sample kits that I ordered. The Everyday Minerals order hasn't come. That one is weird to me. I never got a confirmation e-mail or a shipping notice (just a paypal payment notificatino). So I e-mailed them yesterday and got a response today (good on the response time) and they sent me an e-mail with a shipping notice that had delivery on the 17th..... but I have no package. So I e-mailed them back and will see what they say.

As for the Signature Minerals and Ocean Mist minerals -- I like both of them, but found that the colors on my face are much, much darker than I thought they would be. I really hate judging colors on a computer screen. So in terms of tone I'm okay for now, but will have to get lighter shades for the winter. Sample sizes for both are more than adequate for several applications. If I had to choose between them it would probably come down to which one had the right shades.