Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CareBear

Bath Bomb "Tablet Maker"

I broke down and ordered the one from soap wizard. They should have delivered it in KY today. I can't wait to try it, it's got to be easier than ornaments... one would think anyway.

I broke down and ordered the one from soap wizard. They should have delivered it in KY today. I can't wait to try it, it's got to be easier than ornaments... one would think anyway.

Grumpy, I'd love to hear your results with it. I'm just jonesing to try a tablet maker, no way around it! :grin2:

Grumpy, I'd love to hear your results with it. I'm just jonesing to try a tablet maker, no way around it! :grin2:

Ditto. I can just see them in a nice jar, for sale of course...

I found this thread while doing a search on bath tablet makers. I am interested in buying these and wondering who sells the sturdiest tablet maker and has the best turnaround time? (I'm impatient and want to try them NOW! LOL) So far I have seen soap and candle supplies, rj, ellens essentials and soapwizards that carry them. Anyone tried one from one or more particular company that wants to plug them? :wink2: Thanks in advance!

I have one from SoapWizards. They have great customer service, back up their products and the shipping time is good also. I have ordered from them a couple of times.