Tropical Butters..

TeriM

Well...my experience...I order from them. First time I wait about a month for the order. That was last month...I email her for status and she answer me prontly that the order was shipped and gave me the shipping date. Then with the discount offer, I order coconut oil. Finally last Friday I receive the coconut oil...whithout knowing nothing from the first order I made. But I also receive a notification from my post office. So I when to the post office this Saturday and the gave me a letter refering to a package for my...when I inquiry about the package they gave to me this box with damage and all oily look and they tell me that b/c of the look and packaging damage...they consider it has hazardous material. They advise to call my supplier and let them know. That was my experince with them.

In the other hand I have to say that she is so nice and with good customer services. So what can I say...I guess I have some misfeeling with Tropical Butter.

Oh sorry about your not so good experience. I have ordered from Alicia and have never had a problem. Great customer service and speedy shipping. I like the fact that I can pick either ups or usps when I check out. I would not hesitate to order from her.

Oh sorry about your not so good experience. I have ordered from Alicia and have never had a problem. Great customer service and speedy shipping. I like the fact that I can pick either ups or usps when I check out. I would not hesitate to order from her.

My expericence is just like Mac's. No problems at all. Ever.

e

I email Alisha yesterday, letting her know what happen with my order and she answer me already, apologyzing and she said: With regards to the palm oil being damaged, I will review your order and send you a replacement without charge.

I guess this is good customer service and anyone could have a situation :( . I will tell you give her a try. :rolleyes: