Attendees: Ohio Candle Conference

Hi all!

Does anyone have the address? I was just about to Mapquest and I can't find an Addy! I found the address for the hotel (it said that they are both in the same location this year)...I am hoping that is the case...

I have 4520 Everhard Rd Canton, OH

Can anyone else let me know if this is correct...

thanks!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

Does anyone have the address? I was just about to Mapquest and I can't find an Addy! I found the address for the hotel (it said that they are both in the same location this year)...I am hoping that is the case...

I have 4520 Everhard Rd Canton, OH

Can anyone else let me know if this is correct...

thanks!

That is correct!

I talked to MA a few hours ago still not there yet. I am still working and I have to get directions still too

all the stuff is picked up from NG today and WSP yesterday.

Scented, I will be sure to try to get her hooked up with a hottie tonight!!;) :highfive:

any chance you might make it Michelle?

I just want you all to know....Being the oldest in this group, and the most mature, I really had my hands full trying to keep this bunch in line. Oh the stories I could tell....LOL!!

I just want you all to know....Being the oldest in this group, and the most mature, I really had my hands full trying to keep this bunch in line. Oh the stories I could tell....LOL!!

Deb!!! what happened to the pact????? you betta not!!!!! because don't forget we have a few to tell too!!!;)

It was a blast!

Oh paaaaaaaaaaalease!!

Ok people- I'll let you be the judge with a very small example.

(let me tell you, I have many :shocked2: )

Waitress: What can I get you to drink?

Deb: Gin and Tonic.

Waitress: Would you like it tall? By the word tall I mean more gin than tonic.

Deb: Oh yes, make it tall in small glass.

I rest my case. :P

Of course I will keep my pact of silence with my sistas.

But for the record, I was a complete angel the whole trip.

Oh paaaaaaaaaaalease!!

***ehmmm! ANGEL!!?!?!?...my @$$!!!****

Michelle I sent you a pm

I was really wanting to go to this, and I even had permission from the misses....but when I went to sign up, it said I would not be gaurenteed a goodie bag, so I am GOING to go next year.

So if anyone doesn't mind....how is it? Is it worth going to?

I don't care about the "extra credit" activities you all do, I wanna know about everything else.

Thank You

I was really wanting to go to this, and I even had permission from the misses....but when I went to sign up, it said I would not be gaurenteed a goodie bag, so I am GOING to go next year.

So if anyone doesn't mind....how is it? Is it worth going to?

I don't care about the "extra credit" activities you all do, I wanna know about everything else.

Thank You

The Conference was good. I dont really understand your reference to "Extra Credit" activities.

There were some good presentations and some networking opportunities. I guess it all boils down to how experienced in this business you are. If you have been in the biz a long time then maybe you would not find it worthwhile...a newbie would definitly find it worthwhile. I think everyone took something positive away from the meeting. I learned some things and there were some good demos.

Some of us also go because it is a chance to spend time with good friends and have fun. Also to shop so we dont have to pay shipping on supplies.

The conference was nice, but for me, the best part of the was the "extra credit" part where I got to meet some truly awesome people. The true inspiration came, not from the presenters at the conference, but from being around the talented people that I've met on this board, and seeing their dedication to the craft.

MA, Kim, Ginger, TLC, Heather, Wonderfullywicked...thank you for making the conference more than worth it for me. You are a great group to learn from and to party with, and I thank you all for the fantastic time that I had.

I have to say too, that the suppliers who were at the conference were all great. It was nice to actually meet the people behind the product.

Oh paaaaaaaaaaalease!!

Come now, ladies. We all know and will agree that I was the true lady of the group. Quiet, mild-mannered, and very well-behaved when out in public. You might as well admit it.

Ginger

Come now, ladies. We all know and will agree that I was the true lady of the group. Quiet, mild-mannered, and very well-behaved when out in public. You might as well admit it.

Ginger

For the first time in my life...I am at a loss for words. Nice try Ginger...

I hope I didn't offend anyone with the "extra credit" comment. I myself, am not much of a people person. I sorta blend in with the crowd (or the wall) and at times people can forget I am there. ...that is, until you get to know me.

I would love to meet anyone from this board, and it may sound funny coming from a man....but I am kinda shy.

Maybe next year I will get to meet some of you, that is if it's okay with all of you.

Oh by the way, what types of things are put in the Goodie Bags?

thnx

OMG - I absolutely love it! That is such a hoot! Deb hope you had a wonderful time - sounds like you all did! We are getting ready for the Texas conference and since it is my 1st I am not sure what to expect....thanks for the (very) brief glimpse from you all!! Don't know whether to be scared or excited.....lol:p

Debbie

Oh paaaaaaaaaaalease!!

Ok people- I'll let you be the judge with a very small example.

(let me tell you, I have many :shocked2: )

Waitress: What can I get you to drink?

Deb: Gin and Tonic.

Waitress: Would you like it tall? By the word tall I mean more gin than tonic.

Deb: Oh yes, make it tall in small glass.