Attendees: Ohio Candle Conference

I planned on picking up 20 cases of jars from WSP on Friday. Guess what? They sent me an email that they are CLOSED on Fridays for their summer hours. Unfortunately for me, it isn't listed on their website. I can see closing on a Monday.....but a Friday? Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I planned on picking up 20 cases of jars from WSP on Friday. Guess what? They sent me an email that they are CLOSED on Fridays for their summer hours. Unfortunately for me, it isn't listed on their website. I can see closing on a Monday.....but a Friday? Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.

They just started this- it was buried in some newsletter.

I am sure that the chick that is running the WSP Co-op over there can get them for you. She said she only had one order so far and she has a truck.

PM me for more info babe. :wink2:

If Terri and Terri can't help you out, let me know. I could pick them up Wednesday or Thursday before work and then meet up with you some where on Friday to transfer them into your car. We would have to work out a time though becuase I have to hit NG and OBN on Friday for all the orders I am picking up.

What jars? I am trying to figure how big 20 cases is gonna be.

oh and hey the auction thing...is that a NON candle or B&B related item or what?

Thanks, tlc. Both Terri and Terri helped me out considerably! I appreciate your offer! I might order from OBN though, I'll let you know.

Kimberly......yes, it SUCKS that they are closed. I *hate* to have to ask someone to pick up 20 cases of jars for me. It doesn't say they are closed on their website, but I got two emails today (when they were CLOSED).

You would THINK they would want to be open on a Friday before a candle convention, wouldn't ya?

Thanks, tlc. Both Terri and Terri helped me out considerably! I appreciate your offer! I might order from OBN though, I'll let you know.

Kimberly......yes, it SUCKS that they are closed. I *hate* to have to ask someone to pick up 20 cases of jars for me. It doesn't say they are closed on their website, but I got two emails today (when they were CLOSED).

You would THINK they would want to be open on a Friday before a candle convention, wouldn't ya?

you would think.....but..you know, they like to gouge on shipping and we are eliminating shipping...... maybe I said to much;)

I'm driving up on Friday with Kim and I'm looking forward to meeting all you CT folk. I've think :shocked2: I've got everything packed. Most importantly, I've got the Tequila!

Can't wait to meet you all.

Ginger

well I have packed and repacked and repacked. Just found out northwest has a 50lb limit, (Yes, my name is Chris, and I'm an overpacker). Not bringing as many jeans or blouses. Stuff I was bringing (body stuff) tends to weigh a lot too. Oh Geez! Well, got to get back to the rearranging. I haven't even packed makeup yet:sad2:

Chris

Ok..I just came back on here this past week..and I totally missed this..it is THIS Sat..and I am only 1 hour and 40 min from Canton. AHHHHHHH!!!

Darn it...Does anyone know if you can still register for it? If I can find someone to go with me I just might have to try and swing this.

Ok..I just came back on here this past week..and I totally missed this..it is THIS Sat..and I am only 1 hour and 40 min from Canton. AHHHHHHH!!!

Darn it...Does anyone know if you can still register for it? If I can find someone to go with me I just might have to try and swing this.

yes! Yes! call or e-mail!!!!! I am sure they could get ya in!

Yes it is THIS Saturday..meaning the day after tomorrow!!!

hey no one ever answered me!! chinese auction......do we even have enough people to do it and should the item(s) be b&b or candle related? or can I go to Godiva?

yes! Yes! call or e-mail!!!!! I am sure they could get ya in!

Yes it is THIS Saturday..meaning the day after tomorrow!!!

hey no one ever answered me!! chinese auction......do we even have enough people to do it and should the item(s) be b&b or candle related? or can I go to Godiva?

I won't be there Friday night for the Chinese auction, but I have to ask what it is..........

YAY!!! getting close!

Everyone up for the Chinese Auction again this yr?

Each person who wants to participate bring a gift in the $15 range. It can be something you made or something someone else made. Lets try to go with Handmade creations.

ok hand made!!! duh! next time just tell me to go back and READ!;)

GingerKay...chinese auction is a more fun version of a gift exchange