Attendees: Ohio Candle Conference

Okay people- it's time to see who is going to the Ohio Conference.

I see a few of you on the guest list. I will be attending with Kimberly, Deb and Ginger. Meeting up with Heather, AngieM, tlc26 and wonderfullywicked.

I see Gloworm and the Backwoods gang on there as well. Anyone else going?

It's time to make party plans! :wink2:

http://www.midwesternchandlers.com/

I know there are going to be WSP and NG Co-op's going on. Anyone else going live close to another supplier?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hooo!!! I will be there! haaaaaayyyyyyyy

oooooh oooooooo and my truck is up and running so ya'll better order up and fill up my Blazer so you don't have to pay shipping.

I will be picking up from NG and I can also pick up from WSP if Terri gets full.

Just send me a pm and I can place the order under my name and pick up (if you don't have a tax id or vendors lisence) or order under your own name just give me your name & order number, but beware you will have to have your tax info on paper file with NG &/or WSP to avoid tax on a pick up.

I quit drinking a few weeks ago to help me lose some wieght. I am down 18 lbs I think I can cheat on that Friday night. MA you bring the Green label JD and I will bring the black label and we can compare "smoothness"...he he he he

and what all are we gonna do for swaps and such?

YAY!!! getting close!

Everyone up for the Chinese Auction again this yr?

Each person who wants to participate bring a gift in the $15 range. It can be something you made or something someone else made. Lets try to go with Handmade creations.

Lets see who wants to participate!

1. Kimberly

2. mystical_angel

3. slow-burn

Yes, the Backwoods gang will be there with "Bells On". We are not sure about Friday night though. I live about 80 miles from the convention and Glo is gonna crash at my place on Friday night. We will definitely meet everyone on Saturday!

Does anyone know if Oils By Nature would let me pick up? They are pretty close too, Solon Ohio...well ok not exactly close but reasonable for me to pick up. I called..we will see what they say.

Someday I will definately get to one of these conferences and would love to meet as many of you from the board. You guys seem like such a fun bunch!!! I'm not much of a drinker but that doesn't mean that I don't know how to have fun. I'm crazy in other ways!! LOL

I'm going. I'm bringing a friend so we will be having a nice leisurely dinner Friday night. Hubbies are going to the Football Hall of Fame while we are at the gathering. We are trying to find something fun to do Saturday night. Any suggestions?

Ginger

I was soooo looking forward to going to the conference, but money is just too tight right now. Do they have the Ohio conference the same place every year? If so I might just have to start putting some of my candle money in a secret place marked just for the conference....and all the things I can buy in the co-ops!

Bumping this up!

I am getting excited about seeing everyone again! The ride out there will be fun also, mystical_angel, Deb, ginkay and I will be driving from NY to Canton. Will be bringing a Van....WE HATE PAYING SHIPPING!!!!...lol

OMG do we ever! :shocked2:

Shipping charges are like PAIN to us. We hate them. I seriously think we would rather turn tricks than pay shipping.......... LMAO!!!

There is an angle I havent tapped into yet...turnin tricks!....maybe we should limit it to the UPS or Fed Ex guys!...LMAO

You know what they say.. the postman always rings twice. :shocked2:

LMAO, yea MA, but the FedEx guy NEVER has to ring.....we're always waiting at the door with open arms :yay:!!!!!!! Sounds like you all are going to have a blast. Make sure you take a ton of pics!!!!

Not a winning proposition for me—I think I’d have to pay THEM for any “favors”! :laugh2:

I’ll be there, too. I’m such a newbie that I’ll probably be the one hiding in the corner! I’m bringing my daughter and SIL with me, but I’m gonna be nice and let my wonderful SIL spend the day at the Football Hall of Fame!

I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone! :wave:

Jean

I will be there, and just wanted to let any peeps know that I will have room in my room. Hubby had to change days off, so I am in a room to myself! If anyone is interested in sharing, please let me know! It is a non smoking room!

Hey, I will be there. I am flying up from Alabama on Thursday to Detroit, MI. A friend, Lori will pick me up from there. On Friday we are meeting another friend in Findley, OH and we will then drive up to Canton.

Wish I could do the Chinese Auction, but I have already overpacked.

Chris

Hey, I will be there. I am flying up from Alabama on Thursday to Detroit, MI. A friend, Lori will pick me up from there. On Friday we are meeting another friend in Findley, OH and we will then drive up to Canton.

Wish I could do the Chinese Auction, but I have already overpacked.

Chris

WOW...slowburn lives near Findley also.

I am looking so forward to meeting everyone...and seeing a few familiar faces!