Beach in a Bag

Very, very nice! I will need to make some of these!!

As far as safety, I'm sure there's no problem. People have been using them lately like crazy and I haven't heard of any negative results. Of course, the ones without additives are the ones you should buy. ;)

Again, beautiful!

I sent out an email to Mortons:

"They should not be used for bath salts.They contain

additives for water softening. Also, they do not dissolve quickly in water and you may slip on them."

You should really find that out before you sell them though, and if it were to hurt someone I wouldn't be so casual about it maybe being okay. But it's your business.

additives for water softening. Also, they do not dissolve quickly in water and you may slip on them."

You should really find that out before you sell them though, and if it were to hurt someone I wouldn't be so casual about it maybe being okay. But it's your business.

thanks for your concern but I am not useing Mortons, and as I said above the supplier I spoke with said they were safe. besides the label on the bag clearly say what the rocks are... if someone who I gave these to didnt want them in their tub they are very easy to get out...

WOW! I'm the one that said Morton's. I've been testing them and they dissolve quickly! I'll have to do some investigating now... the packaging I have in the ingredients says nothing about additives! Thanks for the info :wink2:.