Looking for FO

markcinna

I had a customer request an old VS scent called Romantic Bouquet. Anyone ever heard of it and can you still find it? I would like to be able to provide it, sounds wonderful, but I'm not sure if it is still available. Thanks, guys and gals for any help here!

I am looking for an old Victoria's Secret scent called Romantic Bouquet (Old English Garden). Does anyone know if this is an FO that we can still get ahold of? I make soy candles and I have a customer that just loved the scent. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Is there anyplace that I can find a discontinued scent? I've looked everywhere and haven't come up with anything? Anyone know what VS Romantic Bouquet smelled like? The girl said rose, lily of the valley, and light floral scents. If I knew what the other scents might be, I'd try to mix it up myself. I've never smelled the original fragrance though. Thanks for any help!

If you are lucky enough to find that one I would love to find Tranquil Breezes by VS. They sat next eachother on the shelves. I use to wear all of those. Gosh, I miss their old lines. Now everything mostly smells like the tropics. I love endless love and Serindipity but I miss their florals. VC discontinued those scents about 8 years ago. So imagine how hard it will be to find it.

I actually have the perfume and box sitting in front of me here but it has no description on it to indicate what scents it has in it. Dont know if youre going to be able to find out what is in it if the box doesnt even indicate it. Sorry--wish I could help more. Let me know if you want any other info off the box though.