swans?

PamR

Has anyone tried fos from Swans candle supplies? I noticed they have a line of aromatherapy fos, but I have never ordered from them. Thanks for any info

Pam R

Hi Pam,

Yes, I use Swans -- mainly for wax and some jars though. I have ordered some oils and have had good luck with some of the ones I tried. I would say that they have quality oils. I think the main reason why I have not tried more is because they do not offer a sample pack. However, I have bought from other places that don't either. I love their Hawaiian Gardenia, Strawberries and Champagne and Pears & Berries. They have a strong Tea Rose too if you like that kind of FO. I like it. Their Freesia is nice too but it throws better in paraffin. The vanilla spice is good but I have not burned it yet. Smells great out of bottle and in wax. I need to burn this one. I heard that the Spiritual is suppose to be good. I have it but have not poured it. The Amber Orange Vanilla (I think that is what it is called) is good too. I have some in my cupboard that I still have not poured yet. I need to try more of them since they are in my state and shipping cost and time is great. I have some more of their aroma therapy Fo in the cupboard but have not tried them yet. I tried one a long time ago that I did not like but can't remember what it was now. It was just me though -- not my kind of scent. Pete is great to work with. They have great customer service and are fast at getting things out! HTH

~Holly

Thanks so much! Aromatherapy fos are not my cup of tea either, but have had several requests. I'm in Texas, but if the fos are good, I don't care where they come from, lol. You've helped me take the plunge.

Pam R