Racking My Brain

ladysj

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a company name and keep coming up with a dead end. Any creative minds out there that are willing to throw some out for me? How do I find out if what I've come up with has already been taken?

LOL I guess that would have helped. I live in Little Rock, AR I make candles and B&B my labels are primative for my candles and more on the elegant side for my B&B but I'm looking for something other than primative it seems that's a very popular style. Arkansas is the home of the Razorbacks BIG FAN's here. We also have Hot Springs which is very big tourist attraction. So I'm just looking for something that grabs me lol if that makes sense.

I think I'd keep the focus on Little Rock.

I keep doing just simple things like

Little Rock Lights

Little Rock Candles

Little Rock Country (this is nice because it doesn't limit you to just candles)

Razorbacks to me would be more of a candle that you make. Triple layer jar in the colors, etc.

Hot springs just isn't catchy enough for me. Makes me think of a spa line though.

I don't have any advice on names, but to check availability, first google the name. Then go to your stat's secretary of state website and there should be place there where you can do a free corporate name search. Type in your name to see if anyone else is using it. HTH and Good Luck!