different suppliers for different FO?

Hillary

I was just curious about how everyone orders FO's. Do you try to stick with just one or two suppliers for FO's or do you order from as many suppliers as you need to to get your favorites.

I tend to stick with NG myself. I've been really pleased with almost every FO I've tried from there.

I have several that I order from too, but only because there are certain FO's that only those suppliers have and I love them!. Of course, since I don't sell I have leisure on my side as far as that's concerned. There just are some knock my socks off scents, but unfortunately they are not under one "roof".

I guess it would also depend on your production. I'm still pretty limited in what I'm making. So for me a couple of suppliers is fine for now. But I suppose eventually it would pay to have more resources even if it does require more ordering and shipping charges. :)

I tell customers all the time that its like being a gourmet chef, you are not going to get the best of everything in one store. You have to shop around and cherry pick the suppliers to give the customers what YOU feel is the best product. 20+ suppliers for me ACK!!!! Bruce