Melon Mist

Why are you doing this to me?? ;) I'm going to walk way now and pretend that I didn't see this thread while repeating "I will not die if I don't order this FO".

It does sound perfect for summer though, so I'm at least putting it on my NG wishlist. I love the wishlist feature over there.

Why are you doing this to me?? ;) I'm going to walk way now and pretend that I didn't see this thread while repeating "I will not die if I don't order this FO".

I'm with you Angela - I just broke down and ordered 10 sample sizes from NG...oh my goodness! I could have gotten 110! Must back away from the FO sites.....

I'm with you Angela - I just broke down and ordered 10 sample sizes from NG...oh my goodness! I could have gotten 110! Must back away from the FO sites.....

I've been trying to order another sampler from NG, but I now have over 50 scents in my wishlist. For some reason I just cannot narrow it down. This is a disease, lol.

I know Sherri...I just read it myself. Oh my God...new spa type scents...and they sound wonderful! Those are the kind of scents that I gravitate towards and it's taking everything I have not to order some to try myself. Now they're talking about this Melon Mist. Oh Lordy, I see myself headed for trouble too.