HOLY CRAPOLA - Melon Mist

Anyone have Melon Mist from NG?? This sucker is sweet in body butter. I can't wait to try it in a soap and candle. Holy crapola.. Two of my neighbors just stopped by and rang my doorbell because they could smell it :-) WOOHOO!

Christinia

Well what does it smell like? You have me curious! Does it smell like cucumber melon? I like to hear about good choices for butters. I tried Sweet Pea in a mango belly balm recipe and it smells disgusting....almost like it had a weird mix with the mango and it made it smell real tart and - well just gross. Lemon was gross in it too. Pumpkin and lovespell were good, and I'd like to try it with Pink sugar, but I hate to waste my favorite scents if it doesn't work right!:cheesy2:

A Best Seller! An NG Original Fragrance! The refreshing combination of wild watermelon, cantaloupe, and fresh sliced honeydew melons. For use in candles, potpourri, incense, bath and body products, melt and pour soap, cold process soap. Flash point 180F. Coloring suggestion for a 4 pound batch of candles: 2 drops coral or peach + 2 drops red.

And let me tell ya, its true and sweet :-)

Christina

I haven't tried NG's yet but anyone buy oils from Snowtop? Their Melon Mist is really good too. I use Soy Wax so it is for soy. I like a lot of NG's oils too.

Kim, I had used NG's Melon Mist but it wasn't very strong in my J223/soy blend. So I tried Snowtop's and am a believer! The Snowtop Melon Mist is awesome!