Anyone make foot butters/have a recipe for?

KMommy

Anyone have a foot butter recipe? I am looking for a recipe using oils and butters. I have Shea, Avocado, Hemp and Coco butter. Are there any specific oils that are especially good for cracked dry skin like for heels of feet?

I've been using Purple Lilac's delish and amazing whipped shea recipe on my heels at night, and wow. I love it. I don't have cracked skin, though, so I don't know how it would work on actual open skin.

I put emu oil, tea tree and peppermint and lavender eo. I use shea, avocado, macadamia, I use it at night put on a pair of white socks do this a few nights and it works great.

80% shea

18% oils

2% emu

.05 % eo

The eo's I use equal amounts of each. you can go a bit higher up to 1% but I find it too strong. HTH. Sue

• 1 month later...

KMom, did you find one that worked for you? I've been asked by the owner of my daughter's daycare center to help with his cracked fingers. I figure something like this to soften at night, and then a waxier version to protect during the days... He's outside a lot and they get exposed to the cold.

Last winter I caught him glueing the cracks closed with super glue! ewww!