Palm Oil Question

I always get my palm oil from MMS, but since I have to order a few other things from Columbus Foods, and I'm almost out of palm, I thought I'd get the palm there as well since I didn't really need anything else from MMS right now. Which palm from CF is similar to the one that MMS carries? They have several and I'm blonde, hence, easily confused. :P

Thanks!

Mike from Columbus Foods only sells the homoginized no stir when the weather is cool depending on where he is shipping so if you live in a warmer climate I doubt that you can order it in the heat of the summer. Just a heads up for some soapers in the warmer states.

Hey Grumpy ........ I have started a "guaging interest" thread for Palm Oil and RBO. I want to make this a rather quick co-op because I need this stuff really bad! ;) Let me know what time frame you are looking for. Thanks!

I just ordered some from them this weekend. I got a #50 block of just the regular palm not the no stir. I was also ordering some stuff from MMS and the price for MMS's #25 palm is close to what I paid for 50 at Columbus.