todays show updated for day 2

Sunday results are post 16 Thanks, Sue

I did my first show of the season today, it is a 2 day festival. It is my first time doing this major show.. Perfect weather sure did bring out the people. They said attendance was about 40,000. I did great! made about 5 times my table fee. I could not ask for better than that and still have tomarrow to go. They say the attendance is better on Sunday!:yay: I am so thrilled as it is the first show I have had B&B to sell along with my M&P. Best sellers were the B&B. Shea butters went like crazy and scrubs too, Sue

thanks all for the kind words. Sundays show was a bit slower. They say it was because the weather was too good after many bad weekends here. Also the entertainment today ( some unknown band) was not as good as yesterday( the Turtles, yes, from the early days), so only about 8,000 to 10,000 but they were not too much of a buying crowd at all . But total for 2 days I did 7 times my fee. I surely did much better than expected but also I got 2 offers for wholesale and picked up 3 showers and 1 wedding!!! 3 people who came yesterday came back to buy more today because they went home and tried the products!

Best sellers for sure was the shea butter products. Whipped in unscented, An Orange cinnimon spice and lavender scents. The 4 oz went well. But I had it in 2 oz that went well. Lotion bars in roll up containers went fairly good in the 2 oz size in a Pina Colada scent and the chocolate, But they did not want the lavender or the few other scents I had. The scrubs I had 8 oz and 4 oz. They sold about equal in size. The Chocolate scrub went over great! Coffee was next, I did not sell any salt scrubs, they wanted sugar ( who doesn't). All foot products were selling well but individual ones not the baskets that I had made up with all the foot care products in them. Maybe I had them too high but also in them I had callous remover, file, scrubby pad, pumice stone. Soaps went well too, anything with oatmeal and GM. sold great but not the floral scents. They bought more unscented or fruity earthy scents, I had 5 or 6 ask for lemongrass which I did not have of course! Sorry this is so long but maybe it will help someone. Hope you all have shows like this one:yay: Sue

Way to go! :yay: I am sure you are exhausted but happy! ;)

I find two day shows (in my area, at least) to be just as you described. Saturday is just always the bigger of the two. I just finished one tonight that was Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday I literally did not stop selling. It seemed as though I would finish wrapping and packing and then someone else was in my booth and handing me candles. (Not complaining!) On Saturday I made FIFTEEN times my booth fee (and I doubled my booth size this year, so I was pleased). I was shocked! And the plus, I was so busy I did not have time to walk around and shop! Then today, I only made six times my booth fee, but it was such a better pace. I would have loved to have been as busy as I was yesterday, but it was actually nice to breathe today.