Waxes

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone knew of a website or a link where I can go to check out different waxes. I usually buy from a supplier here in Canada but only use their IGI 1242 and I would like to try some of the preferred waxes people talk about on this site. Question is where do I buy those waxes in Canada? I want to try a good wax for pillars-votives-tarts and a good soy for containers.....any suggestions for me. I would love to try some different waxes to test. Thanks for the help in advance.

Jenn :wink2:

www.wicksandwax.com is your closest supplier, located in Burnaby, near BCIT.

The reason you don't hear much about 1242 on the board is that it is only available in Canada. I love 1242 for pillars, not so much for votives, fine for tarts.

At wicks and wax, talk to Mary. She knows more than the rest and is very helpful.

Cheers

Janette

Thank you for the information. I love the 1242 for pillars and I like it for votives too. I would like to start some of the fancier type candles (hurricane & balloon) but need to find these waxes. Thanks again

Jenn