Cierra oils in soy

pocha

Hi!! I live in No. California and this company is the closest one to me and I might even be able to pick up orders! Can anyone recommend good fragrances which throw well in soy? I already did a search and there is not much written on them...Thanks in advance! :cheesy2:

Lili

i was very unhappy with the performance, so i gave the oils away. the biggest let down was juicy bits of orange, it sux.

since you can drive there, buy a sampler pack. you never know, they might work for you.

I started using products from Cierra when I started and I don't think most of the FO I tried was very good. Plus they're pricing is outrageous. It was actually cheaper for me to have orders shipped in than pick them up.

If you pick up orders, you'll end up paying NV sales tax also.

I get a lot of my supplies from www.peakcandle.com They're in Colorado and shipping wasn't too bad.

Where in No Cali are you?

i the biggest let down was juicy bits of orange, it sux.

Cierra doesn't sell that FO, but Genxwax does...

Ditto what everyone else said. I tried some of their FO's and wasn't impressed with the scent throw in plain soy or in a 50/50 blend. They are really high priced and I was not impressed with their customer service - downright rude.

I'm located in the SF Bay area, just south of SF. I've just gotten back into candles after several years and am just starting with soy (have decided on the GW 464). From what you all have said, I may just pass on this supplier...too many other good one's out there!!! I just placed a "sample" order with ICS and I think Peaks is next! Thanks again!

Lili

I have used a few oils that had great throws. Brown Sugar, Jack Frost, Buttermint Candy, and Rasp. Cobbler is excellent. Not one of my regular suppliers, but we do sell quite a bit of the rasp. cobbler.

I can't say much for the other scents, but I also use the Raspberry Cobbler and let me say, it is wonderful in soy! The only scent I order from Cierra. Great bakery scent. I am on the West Coast too, and also use Peaks --they are pretty close, lol. Genwax has some good scents, and are close by, PM me if you need suggestions on other suppliers or anything!

J