Help Me, Help Me!!

Yep, I agree with Cindy, you shouldn't have to poke relief holes with this wax or with most of the container waxes. But, that said, I think should be able to just fill the holes and be fine. I would definately try one of them and see. It would be a lot faster and better to be able to not have to melt them down.

If you have a heat gun,just use the gun to heat the wax on top to fill the holes,and heat the sides if you don't like the wet spots.The wet spots don't brother me,I have learned to accept them.

Anna

I too have experienced the occassional air pocket with J223 and J50. Because of this, I have resorted to poking a few relief holes so that I don't have to remelt them. I didn't had this problem until recently when I used containers over 8 or 9 ounces.

I've never had a hole in any size container using these waxes. Make sure you pour at right around 150 degrees, and warm the jar. I pour 6 oz, 16 oz, and 24 oz containers-never had a hole, and never had to poke relief holes.

However with your current problem, use the heat gun & blend the tops in.