Flower orbs with matching bookmarks

Donita

The wax works fine and the reason for doing it is because no one else does. I belong to two flower forum boards and everyone laminates them. Evey person has their own special way. I probably will buy a machine in the future, I am waiting to hear about one that one of our members has developed over 20 years, but in the meantime, waxed bookmarks go with candles which are also made out of wax. (smile) quick and easy and I alway have a dipping pot of wax going. I am not saying that this is the perfect way to do it, but it looks nice and doesn't cost anything to do it. It didn't melt in my hot car, takes only a couple of minutes to do it, and if no one buys them, I really don't care....because Christmas isn't too far off and whatever I don't sell during the year, I sell it at the mall....love those last minute shoppers. I get to play with all kinds of things. "Experiment" is my middle name. I learned how to make a drop spindle and spin wool....raw wool that I cleaned and carded.....do you think I make my own wool and knit my own sweaters now?????? NO.....I buy them like everyone else...but I just had to experiment. LOL....Donita (Crazy Lady)