corporate kiosks

amieelynne

has anyone every sold at one of these? I was told by another crafter I was talking with that they are a good opportunity--because you are the only one there selling at each given event etc. I'm not selling now (though I did just reg my DBA and get tax ID#..yeah!! and I started the ball rolling on ins--better to start now, then have everything in place for when I'm all set) but I'm curious, it sounds too good to be true...so it must be, right..lol

what are your thoughts on this kind of setup? there is a co here in the northeast that acts as a broker for some major companies, but I was also told some co's do their own. the broker charges a fee for joining, and then another fee for each event you do but it still seems to be less than some of the craft fair fees I have seen around

no one has ever sold at one of these? wow--I figured someone here would have done one somewhere along the line. like I said, it's sounds good in theory...set up a booth and be the only crafter when people are going past during the day and through lunch hours, but if no one here has even done one it must not be all that..lol oh well, I was just curious anyway