Anyone use Feature Cart?

Are you talking about feature cart through wahmshoppes? If so I use it and I may be able to help you. I will have to check my site because it has been a little bit since I have done anything in my password protected area but I am more than happy to try and help you.

Yup-that's the one!!

I want to add items in the password area, and riverstreet is away on vacation, so she can't help me.

I want to add a product-no problem, but how do I get it in the wholesale area? The instructions say there is a pull down bar that says "protection" yes or no-and I have to set that product on "yes" but I can't find the pull down bar!!

Thanks-!

You'll need to set up the category using the category option on your control panel. There's an option there to protect the category-select yes. Then add your products like normal and assign them to that category. In that same section, you'll see an option that says "Category protection" clicking there provides a link for you to add users.

I haven't used that option in a long time- so hopefully that's enough to get you on the right track. Good luck!