HP Question

Grumpy Girl

That's the one I found too. I am soap deprived (and brain deficient) this week due to all the fun I'm having contemplating the mass murder of medical insurance employees.

I found a super nice crock pot with the removable crock at a garage sale, woo hoo $.50. Now I can save my good one for actual cooking.....

My recipe is ready, my FO is chosen, now I just need the time (and 'Pod of course).

Did you make it? On the fo I make sure to choose oils with a high flash point otherwise the scent gets killed or changes.

The sugar in the water makes the HP batter so much more fluid and "pourable" and "swirlable" at the end.

Yours is pourable? I keep cooking mine till it gets to a stage that is sorta gloppy and it sorta gets gel like.

Your swirls are beautiful!!! What kind of mold did you use?

I add the scent at the end, after the cook -- just before molding. So it doesn't morph that way.

Thanks! Well it's not as fluid and pourable as CP, for sure! But I just meant the sugar helps make it less blobby and smoother-textured at molding time.

I can't remember which mold I used for those batches ... either my Upland slab or a Rubbermaid drawer divider.

I have a FO in mind!!!!

Nah, that one went into CP within hours of it getting delivered. I won't experiment with that one in a new recipe.

My migraine kept me from playing last night, if I can get the groggy feeling from the meds worked out, I'll shoot for trying this today.

The LLC is great in HP, but be prepared for discoloration. I have read about this since then, but when I made mine (6 weeks or so ago), I hadn't read that yet, so wasn't expecting it (didn't really smell "vanilla-y" enough to me for that). Not a dark chocolate brown, but sort of a taupe color. I'll use the WSP vanilla stabilizer in my next batch.

Ohhhhhh Crikee, I haven't tried HP yet. I've been too chicken. Don't waste that absolutely awesome scent until you know it's gonna do good Sharon. Angelique......I got the Tahitian Tiare Flower in the swap. It smells great but I'm missing the LLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.