Man Scents LOL don't get smart LOL

Brooke

Mountain Lake

Drakkar

Curve (LMAO! MA and Kim's rants caused me to get this lol)

Gravity

AND ... Warm Apple Pie (yep, men like the foodies too); cidery scents too; and I know of at least one that's in love with Sandalwood Rose.

Oh there's Very Sexy for Him

Burberry too

I like lots of scents, but I'm not typical of the question, am I? :tongue2:

One of my customers (and his son) LOVE Elderberry. I've been told Hot Chocoate is liked by some men, too. Some like Vanilla, as well. It probably depends on the specific customer, as with women as well!

I just bought 2 lbs of GL Maduro and every guy that has smelled it said it was the best scent I have (and I have well over 50 f/o's). I believe this will be a top seller for me from the reactions I've received! This one is very manly and upscale smelling to me. I just made some aroma beads using this scent.

Beverly

I just bought 2 lbs of GL Maduro and every guy that has smelled it said it was the best scent I have (and I have well over 50 f/o's). I believe this will be a top seller for me from the reactions I've received! This one is very manly and upscale smelling to me. I just made some aroma beads using this scent.

Beverly

Never heard of this one where do you get it?

I second what Scented said...Very Sexy for Men, Burberry, and Curve. All great scents...but then there is my absolute favorite fo for men...Issey Miyake...Issey Miyake...Issey Miyake!

CandleMakinMomma: You can also get Burberry at Save one Scents...also the Issey Miyake if your interested.

Green Irish Tweed, Izzy Miyake, Burberry and Chrome!!!!! Those are awesome men scents. DD has a friend that is a perfume sales person at Foley's and she gives her scent cards and samples for DD's boyfriend. I have to say Nathan is one fine smellin boy!!!!!!!! :highfive:

LOL.....I cannot figure out if I got a different Madura than everyone else, but mine smells floral and very womanly. I was very surprised when I smelled it. I even candle it and thought the same thing. Go figure!

maybe you got a mis-labeled bottle of FO. It is definately not a womanly scent at all.

Black caynon is a big one for me with the guys

drakkar

believe it or not many guys really like white tea & ginger

apple cinamon

rain & ocean (or similar clean scents)