Wicking help/Bee Jar

Gonna try this thread again...

Im always thinking people either dont like me or I ask stupid questions!

How would one suggest wicking these jars?

They are about 2 3/4 across the top and 5 inches across the bottom.

Thanks for anyones help!

Hi Scntdwik! Of course we don't like you....we love you!!:awww: Hey, I have never attempted to wick one of those jars, but I have read old posts and the suggestion on jars that are not straight up and down is to wick for the midpoint of the jar...at least that's how I understood it!

There are no stupid questions, you should see some of the ones I ask! lol

How would one suggest wicking these jars?

They are about 2 3/4 across the top and 5 inches across the bottom.

Is 2 3/4" the diameter of the wax surface? If so, that seems like it'd be quite the wicking feat! I'm not familiar with that jar. I doubt that I could help you in this dept.. Maybe if you showed a pic. or link of the jar, it would help.

Maybe if you showed a pic. or link of the jar, it would help.
It's these puppies. I imagine the top bulge could remain unfilled to make it easier. I think I'd still sooner roll around in the broken pieces.

http://shop.candlesandsupplies.com/candles/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Candles&category%5Fname=Other+Jars&product%5Fid=BEEJ%2DL

"...going to be a bestseller!" ??

Top, I agree that rolling in pieces would probably be easier and less painful!

Just from the initial description of the jar, and Sarah's msg., I thought I'd try to explain nicely that it looks to be a battle between temp. and build-up.

Im always thinking people either dont like me or I ask stupid questions!
Sarah, try not to take it personally if your questions don't get answered immediately, or at all. ;) I doubt it'd be personal, you seem like a nice person.

I like you. But my first thought was, I'd just as soon smash the jars and roll around in the shards than try to wick the damned things.

Thought I'd let someone more optimistic answer instead. ;)

That is my feelings on that jar as well. :D They are cute, but why put yourself through all that.