suggestions on peak's fragrances

cybersix

Hi all, I'm very happy because I wrote to Alan and Nachelle, they told me they ship to italy!!!:yay:

So far I tried:

Country garden

Cornucopia

Stargazer lily

Sunflower

Honeysuckle

emerald pear

Mountain pine

Tuscan nights

Jamaica me crazy

White tea & Ginger

Tall grass

Baby powder

I was thinking to order a 10 samples pack, what are your advices?

I'm not mad about spicy and cinnamom fragrances, and not so mad about floral (they smell almost the same to me, apart roses), but I guess I'd better try them anyway. Oh do peak have something like sage and citrus?

TIA

Hey thats great that they will ship to Italy...

They have a Blackberry Sage that I like..and they have a Cool Citrus Basil that really nice! If you like those kind of scent you should also try their Green Clover & Aloe..its great!

Good luck and I hope youl like them all.

You are welcome!

I have to tell you I have only gotten one FO from Peaks that I didnt like and thats the Orange.. all i could smell in it was a touch of vanilla.

If youlook at my shevles..you will see mostly brown bottel...from Peaks.

My very best seller is their Pear Spice

Yeah, samples are sent in the glass bottles. I would recommend Sage and Lemongrass, Frosted Carrot Cake, Ocean, Raspberry, Lilac, French Vanilla and Amber, Blackberry Sage and/or Blackberrry Tea, Cool Citrus Basil and Strawberry Kiwi.

thank you very much to all, Clean cotton is the same of Yankmee candles?

If it's the same I would choose another sample because I have a Yankmee pillar scented Clean cotton adn I like it.

What about fresh linen compared to clean cotton?

You should just order one of each and be done with it lol!

My picks:

Green Clover & Aloe

Juniper Breeze

Country Berry Hotcakes

Black Raspberry & Vanilla

French Vanilla & Amber

Love Spell

Cantaloupe (or their Cantaloupe Melon)

Sage & Lemongrass (quite nice)

Red Clove (but you don't like spice, spice)

Fruit Slices

See and that leaves out the Cappuccino Hazelnut (which is fabo, even if you don't like coffee); better try their new one just in case -- Breakfast at Tiffany's (I haven't tried it yet so you can let us know lol); Gardenia; Georgia Peach; Jamaica Me Crazy; Lavender (a little goes a long way and is a great mixer too); Mango Papaya (so so so very succulent) ... and I think you get the idea that the list could go on and on lol!

thanks again,

just one thing I'm wondering about.. why the 10 samples pack (10 bottles of 1 oz each) should weigh 2.2 lbs for shipping?

Do I get a brick with them??

No, there is no brick, hee hee. Each bottle is made of glass and weighs slightly over 2 ounces by itself (when empty).

For a citrus and sage scent, I would recommend their Sage & Lemongrass. Other scents which are nice and not so common are their Blackberry Sage (not your typical fruit scent), Mediterranean Fig (has a very rich flavor), and Sweet Pea (not the typical floral scent). If you like chocolate, you could try their Fudge Brownie.

Thanks, I was just thinking abou chocolate.. I love chocolate.

Sweet Pea was already one of the choices because I have another sample from candle supply central I think.. and I love it, so I bet Peak can only be better.

Too many to choose from, I have to get them all lol!!

No, there is no brick, hee hee. Each bottle is made of glass and weighs slightly over 2 ounces by itself (when empty).

For a citrus and sage scent, I would recommend their Sage & Lemongrass. Other scents which are nice and not so common are their Blackberry Sage (not your typical fruit scent), Mediterranean Fig (has a very rich flavor), and Sweet Pea (not the typical floral scent). If you like chocolate, you could try their Fudge Brownie.

You've already had a ton of suggestions, but I'll throw my two cents in... :P

Sweet Pea

Clean Cotton

Fruit Slices

Pink Sugar

White Tea & Ginger

Cappuccino Hazelnut

Amish Harvest (might be too spicy for you, but it's sooo good!)

Blackberry Sage

Lovespell (if you like this scent...I hate it, but it's the best one IMO)

I personally didn't have luck with the green clover & aloe or the sage & lemongrass.

:waiting: what should I do now????

J/K, Trish, what do you mean when you say you had no luck with those scent?

I forgot to say I only use paraffin for my candles

Green clover & aloe had no hot throw for me. Cold throw was okay, but couldn't smell a thing when it was burning... Sage & lemongrass just smells like lemon pledge to me. LOL I know a lot of people love those two, they just didn't work for me. :sad2:

I ain't askin' what you've been smellin' lol!

Shooooot, I may be waaaay off then! Since I don't dust, I really don't remember what lemon pledge smells like!! ROFL And Peak's lemon pound cake smelled even more like cleaner to me!

I tested a key lime pie once that smelled like pine-sol...

So I have this new idea on my very own line of "clean scents":

Pine-Sol (key lime pie)

Lemon Pledge (lemon lb cake)

Laundry Detergent (clean cotton)

This way, we can burn the candles and when the significant other gets home, you can say "sure, it still looks cluttered, but I've been scrubbing all day!"

ROFLMAO Ok, lame I know... :rolleyes2