Bath Bomb Mania

elle110

Ok, getting ready for a big 3 day outdoor show May 19-21, my soaps have been done for quite a while, I have been making them for several months now getting caught up and double stocked. I am taking about 30 scents of soap (about 1500 bars), 6 scents of bath bombs, 5 scents bath salts (I display those in galvanized tubs like the soap but in huge ones, they are filled to the brim and hand-packaged at the time of purchase), 30 scents of lotion bars (about 400 total), about 200 loofah scrub bars, body butters, dry oil spray, lip balms and tarts. We are having 2 seperate booths at this show, one is a double size and one is a single in a double space.

Ok, sorry for the book. These are the jars I got for my bath bombs, they were only $9.99, they hold 28 bombs. I have totes of each fragrance with back-up and have 2 more jars to fill with Lavender Vanilla and Mimosa Mandarin (they are curing)

The blue & white bombs with peppermint leaves are Eucalyptus Mint, Orange and Green are Fruit Slices, Yellow and Red are Raspberry Lemonade w/ cranberry seeds, and Yellow and White with 14 Karat Gold Mica on end are London Lemon Curd (Butta Bing). I have made bath bombs endlessly for several weeks. I love my recipe, I have adjusted it adding some hard butters with my oils and they are even harder.

Thanks for looking

Michelle

[ATTACH]6053[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6055[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458399619_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458399621_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458399623_thumb.jpg

Wow! Love them bombs! Way to go. I have found a good recipe too. just love making them.

May I ask where you found those cool jars to display them in? and do you store them in the jars too?

Thanks!

Kris, I got the jars at Olde Time Pottery. Do you have one near you? I think they have some simiar at Wallie World.

I don't store in the jars, I store them in totes but I am taking the jars already filled to the show so that I don't have to fill them there but I have totes of back-up to refill with going with us as well.

I think you were the one who posted the bucket with the bombs, I do something similar but I have shorter colored pails and I place 5 in a cello bag then put a platform in the bucket and set the bag in. I sell a lot of them like this, but I keep forgetting to put them on my website, plus I always wonder how they will ship packaged like this. Guess I have to ship some to myself to see:cheesy2:

I love making them as well, I was determined over the last year to get them the way I wanted

Those looks great! I can't imagine packing up that much stuff, especially 1500 bars of soap! I hope you have a great sale.

Kris, I saw some similar jars at Walmart tonight too. They were round though but looked pretty good sized and they were $13 each.

I'm still playing around to find a perfect recipe. Just when I have one I really like, something changes and the fairies reek havoc on them.

Those looks great! I can't imagine packing up that much stuff, especially 1500 bars of soap! I hope you have a great sale.

Kris, I saw some similar jars at Walmart tonight too. They were round though but looked pretty good sized and they were $13 each.

I'm still playing around to find a perfect recipe. Just when I have one I really like, something changes and the fairies reek havoc on them.

Grumpy, the LLC bombs you posted the other day looked yummy.

I don't package my soaps, I sell them naked, I display them in galvanized tubs and they are 1/$5 or 5/$20, most people get the $20 special. Believe me, I would go nuts trying to package all this soap.

I have done this show for 4 years and have really begun to get a feel for the customers and what they want.

I sell the salts, bombs and soaps naked but have labels for the bombs and salts with ingredients and then have a card that goes in the bag regarding the soaps.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

Michelle

Guest EMercier

Those are really nice. I wish I took more soap with me when I went to my show last weekend. It was my first out selling soap and they went fast.

That sure is a whole lot of bath bombs! IMO, it is almost like heaven. Of course, if there is no bath tub, then it would be more like hell..hmm. Anyways, those look wonderful and I am jealous. I would not have the patience to make that many bombs!

i85227564_75138.gif