6 Pack T-Lights

I think you're missing 3 wicks. Sorry couldn't help myself!

I think they look quite colorful and simple and the way tea lights ought to look (without experimentation of a gazillion wicks in there ;) )

HA HA HA HA :laugh2: You crack me up!!!

I think your packaging is great. The colors of your candles stand out nicely.

Those look great.

I really like the photo, that is such a great shot. Looks like a professional catalog photo.

What do you use as a set-up, lighting and what camera?

Just using a white glossy background sheet (from Michaels), almost like a bristol board, but it's a heavy gauge plastic. Lighting is from above the object and I turn the flash off of the camera to avoid glare. Camera is a Canon Powershot G2 (4.0 mega pixel).

Hi, I just had to ask, your teas are so flat & smooth, is this because of using Soy or are you doing a repour on those babies? I do paraffin, but I always get a little ridge around the outer edge and I don't do repours!

No repours for the soy, just pour at 125. :)

Just using a white glossy background sheet (from Michaels), almost like a bristol board, but it's a heavy gauge plastic. Lighting is from above the object and I turn the flash off of the camera to avoid glare. Camera is a Canon Powershot G2 (4.0 mega pixel).

Thanks for the info.