Fuel Smell in Peaks Plumeria

ebarnes

Poured a plumeria 3 weeks ago, let it cure for 4 days. When I burned it it had a fuel smell. Im burning now and the throw is pretty good. Has anyone else experience this with Peaks Plumeria?

I haven't experienced the fuel smell with Peak's Plumeria. It has a really strong throw in the soy I use with no fuel. However, I have had my share of other fragrance oils that have had fuel. I just hate it when I get excited about the way a scent smells (cold throw) and go to light it and get that horrible fuel smell. :angry2: It seems like every wax has different FO's that will give off the fuel smell. I have the most trouble with lemon scents. How much did you use? Sometimes it can help if you lesson the amount of FO but not always. It just may be that Peak's Plumeria is not compatible with the wax you use. Which wax do you use? I can't recommend any other Plumerias since I have only used Peaks. I hope you find one that works or get Peaks to work alright. :)