Can color effect Hot Throw?

ebarnes

I am having the worse time with this Love Spell and PLumeria from peaks. When I tested the Love Spell I used pink and the throw was the bomb. Now Im using purple & I get no throw at all. Also my Plumeria smells like fuel.

HELP!!!!!!

P.S. I purchased a Love Spell from someone else and the throw was great, hers was pink also.

I've never found a difference in throw by changing colors, but that's not to say it can't happen. Is there maybe too much color and it's clogging the wick a bit?? Grasping at straws here......sorry!! :cool2:

Well I used 6 drops per pound the first round 2nd round I used 4 drops per pound. I will test this week.

I am having the worse time with this Love Spell and PLumeria from peaks. When I tested the Love Spell I used pink and the throw was the bomb. Now Im using purple & I get no throw at all. Also my Plumeria smells like fuel.

HELP!!!!!!

P.S. I purchased a Love Spell from someone else and the throw was great, hers was pink also.

I am a little more sensitive to the smell of dyes. I can actually smell it when I am putting it into the wax when making candles. I haven't had any problems with it when burning the candle.

I wouldn't think that you would see a difference in your hot throw with the little amount of dye you are using. I would think you would see a difference if you are using alot of dye because then it would clog the wick.

Maybe try curing the candle a little while longer and see what happens. Or maybe you are just getting candle nose.