The OFFICAL "What are you paying for wax thread?".

interesting thread...I'm looking to change my container wax and comparing cost and shipping is almost as tough as testing.

I have yet to take advantage of the hundredwieght discount...but this is my year!

1343A $1.02 pp delivered

1260 1.38 pp delivered

APOP 1.09 pp - I pick up

I'm in KY

Georgia- it's a must do if you can swing it. :wink2:

Especially if you can utilize a commercial shipping address to recieve it.

I have priced it out both palletized and delivered by LTL as opposed to using the multi box hundredth weight shipping tier to a business and the difference for me wasn't really that significant. If I shipped wax in by the case it would cost over $16.00 per box easily for 50 lbs. When I do it with the discount to a business addy over 200lbs- its around $44.00.

I am in ontario.. where is the best place to order wax from? I m having trouble finding suppliers??

I pay 86.00 for 60lbs of 4786 and 76.00 for 60lbs of 1274, I don't know the cost to ship wax, because I pick it up when I visit my sister. So I don't have to deal with the shipping cost and it doesn't cost me extra for gas to pick it up because my supplier is only about 5 minutes off the main highway.:cheesy2:

In response to Draggy's question:

The two supplies that I know of in Ontario are Canwax www.canwax.com which is located in Mississauga, and Village Craft and Candle www.villagecraftandcandle.com which is located in St.Mary's. I have dealt with both of these business and they both have excellent customer service.

Hope this helps

Pam