Got bases and bottles, tubes ect.

Ms_Magnolia

Well, got our Lotion base and Lip Balm/Lotion Bar base from BCN. :yay: Tweaked the lotion with a dab of shea butter and it turned out good. Did the same with the balm for a lotion bar that we put in a .50 tube. Turned out good. Both lotions were scented wi Tidal Wave FO. Also made bath salts with the same scent. Made lip balm flavored with BCS's flavor oils. Mmmmm nice and tasty. Been testing the lotions daily now for 3 days and am liking the feel of them. Any other ideas of how to test? My daughter in law, her mother, and my future daughter in law and her sister is testing them. I put a sample of them all in the freezer to see what effects it had on them. Nothing so far. :highfive:

My reasoning is.. I don't normally carry a purse, and I want to put my lip balm in my pocket and NOT have it melt all down me. It's very possible to do make it happen, and your customers won't realize you took the extra step to test this way. But if you don't do it and it melts, well, then that's a bad bad thing and your customers/friends will remember it! Lots and lots of people carry it in their pockets, so we just have to be sure!