First show!

Where did you get your candle ... I think they're called "snuffers" .... used to trim the wick? I wish "they" would make 'em so the trimming part was at a 90* angle to stem/handle (think L-shaped) for those deeper containers, such as you have.

This has been a great thread - lots of excellent suggestions!

Looking forward to hearing about your next show. :cheesy2:

Where did you get your candle ... I think they're called "snuffers" .... used to trim the wick? I wish "they" would make 'em so the trimming part was at a 90* angle to stem/handle (think L-shaped) for those deeper containers, such as you have.

This has been a great thread - lots of excellent suggestions!

Looking forward to hearing about your next show. :cheesy2:

The wick trimmers are from Wickman and I sell them for $9 each. That would be nice if it were bent at a 90* angle but they work very well for my containers. Much deeper and they might not reach all the way.

Cute stuff! Very nice looking. Much better than all the jelly jars all over TX. Your pics reminded me of my very first show. My table looked like yours lol! You could put out perhaps a couple of each scent to give it a more full look. You do not want to over clutter such a small space. I really don't think it is necessary to have a bajillion different concepts to get customers. It was your first show, don't expect the the money to start rolling in, you have to build a clientèle. Besides, lots of people are willing to try "new" candlemakers. So don't be in a real big rush to put out every freaking candle item known to man. Good luck next show!

I agree with Bruce......... only because my husband and I had the same issue.

We had a nice little display with all duplicates out of site but in reach if needed. People were hesitant to purchase.

The next day in the same booth we set up another table with all duplicates behind to make the table full and we did great.

good luck