Reviews For Some New JS Oils

AngelaVA

I received my huge box of samples yesterday and poured about eight of them. I haven't burned them yet, but here are my in wax reviews for those and some OOB reviews for the other ones I haven't been able to pour yet:

Celestial Waters - absolutely amazing scent. Very fresh and clean. If it throws well (which I'm sure it will), this will definitely be added to my line

Lemon Magnolia - fabulous scent. A little more lemon than magnolia, which nice nice because the magnolia isn't overpowering. It almost makes it a clean scent rather than a floral. Will be adding this to my line.

Very Berry Sorbet - very yummy with a little bite to it. Very strong cold throw too.

White Barn Raindrops - Very nice scent. I didn't think I would like it but it's very clean. I'd like to add this one too

Green Apple Martini - very interesting apple with a kick to it. Cold throw smells more apple, but I think that the tini part will come out when burning.

Egyptian Rose Gardenia - This is a very nice floral, along the lines of Hyacinth Chula Orchid. Great floral for those who don't like florals because it's not overpowering or perfumey. Definitely adding this to my line

Sweet Orange Pomegranate - I love this scent. It's not too fruity, its almost another clean scent. Fabulous.

Sea Breeze Cocktail - I'm not getting a huge cold throw on this (but only poured last night), but it smells really interesting. Fruity and different.

Okay, here are my OOB reviews:

Sunshine - smells like a@@ OOB. Sorry Becky, but this just smells rotten. I am definitely putting it in wax though because I firmly believe that Becky is not crazy enough to carry an oil that actually smells like that.

Apple Torta - great scent. I think this would be great for the fall

Cranberry Yuzu - okay, OOB there is way too much yuzu and not enough cranberry. It's very sharp and I don't like it, but I have a feeling that it will really blossom in wax.

Homemade Vanilla Nut Bread - Absolutely Yummy. Different and if bakery sold for me, I would carry it

ZaZaZu Cocktail - Really great OOB. Fruity and unique. Will be pouring this one soon.

Rich Vanilla Wafer - This is really nice. It's not a typical vanilla and it's not a cupcake scent. I really like it and it smells like it would be great in B&B

Tutti Dolci Sugar Wafer - I like the rich vanilla wafer a little better. This one smells very light OOB. Becky said it would also be light in candles, but great in B&B.

Serendipity - OOB all I can smell is cherry. Not really what I'm looking for, but I think some different notes will come out in wax.

Strawberry Spa - Very unique! I really like this one and am definitely putting it in wax. It's not a typical strawberry scent. Gotta try.

Water Lily Melon - Becky said this would be light in wax and it is light oob. But it smells so refreshing and unique. I really hope it throws well for me because I know my customers would love it.

I received my huge box of samples yesterday and poured about eight of them. I haven't burned them yet, but here are my in wax reviews for those and some OOB reviews for the other ones I haven't been able to pour yet:

Celestial Waters - absolutely amazing scent. Very fresh and clean. If it throws well (which I'm sure it will), this will definitely be added to my line

Lemon Magnolia - fabulous scent. A little more lemon than magnolia, which nice nice because the magnolia isn't overpowering. It almost makes it a clean scent rather than a floral. Will be adding this to my line.

Very Berry Sorbet - very yummy with a little bite to it. Very strong cold throw too.

White Barn Raindrops - Very nice scent. I didn't think I would like it but it's very clean. I'd like to add this one too

Green Apple Martini - very interesting apple with a kick to it. Cold throw smells more apple, but I think that the tini part will come out when burning.

Egyptian Rose Gardenia - This is a very nice floral, along the lines of Hyacinth Chula Orchid. Great floral for those who don't like florals because it's not overpowering or perfumey. Definitely adding this to my line

Sweet Orange Pomegranate - I love this scent. It's not too fruity, its almost another clean scent. Fabulous.

Sea Breeze Cocktail - I'm not getting a huge cold throw on this (but only poured last night), but it smells really interesting. Fruity and different.

Okay, here are my OOB reviews:

Sunshine - smells like a@@ OOB. Sorry Becky, but this just smells rotten. I am definitely putting it in wax though because I firmly believe that Becky is not crazy enough to carry an oil that actually smells like that.

Apple Torta - great scent. I think this would be great for the fall

Cranberry Yuzu - okay, OOB there is way too much yuzu and not enough cranberry. It's very sharp and I don't like it, but I have a feeling that it will really blossom in wax.

Homemade Vanilla Nut Bread - Absolutely Yummy. Different and if bakery sold for me, I would carry it

ZaZaZu Cocktail - Really great OOB. Fruity and unique. Will be pouring this one soon.

Rich Vanilla Wafer - This is really nice. It's not a typical vanilla and it's not a cupcake scent. I really like it and it smells like it would be great in B&B

Tutti Dolci Sugar Wafer - I like the rich vanilla wafer a little better. This one smells very light OOB. Becky said it would also be light in candles, but great in B&B.

Serendipity - OOB all I can smell is cherry. Not really what I'm looking for, but I think some different notes will come out in wax.

Strawberry Spa - Very unique! I really like this one and am definitely putting it in wax. It's not a typical strawberry scent. Gotta try.

Water Lily Melon - Becky said this would be light in wax and it is light oob. But it smells so refreshing and unique. I really hope it throws well for me because I know my customers would love it.

What kind of throw are you getting with the orange pomegranate? I just can barely smell this one, but I didn't cure for long, either. I just love this one and want it to work so badly!!!

I poured the Rich Vanilla Wafer and orange pomegranate the other day....they both are doing well, I would say a med. throw after 1 day cure. I love the Vanilla Frosted Grahams, but am letting it cure longer...I was just too excited about these others and kinda jumped the gun.

I poured these at 9% in 50/50 wax hex jar

I haven't burned any of them yet, but I will be later today. I need to see what throws so I can take advantage of the sale going on. However, the cold throw is good on all of them, even the Orange Pomegranate. But I'll keep you posted on the hot throw once I start burning.

I burned the Orange Pomegranate and got a great throw. I love this scent. It's very clean and perfect for summer. I alos love the Celestial Waters, but got a fuel smell when burning in soy. I'm getting a slab of the GL 70/30 to test so Ill try it in there.

Angela, Great job! Love the reviews! You've been busy girl. How bout we just send you our samples of FO and you can be the official tester.

Sounds good to me! You'll save me tons of money on these samples I keep buying. I have plastic boxes full of samples and yet I still feel the need to constantly buy more. Just send me all yours and then I can pour all day instead of spend money, lol.