For those who use greenleaf's 70/30

The 70/30 from GL is probably the best container wax I've come across. :drool:Very creamy and great scent throw. Plus you'll get some of the best customer service you could hope to find. Brenda doesn't runaway from issues she meets them head on and will help you make it work for your application. Just wish she was closer to me so the shipping wasn't so much and I could afford to use it.

I'm not sure how it compares, as I haven't tested the J-223, however, I've been very impressed with GL's 70/30 and even MORE impressed with how great and attentive Brenda is over there.

She is a pleasure to deal with and you will NOT be sorry that you gave them a shot. She is wonderful. I LOVE them. They also have some of the best, most unique FO's on the market (Maduro, Indonesian Teak, etc etc etc).

HIGHLY recommended.

I love the Greenleaf 70/30 perfect blend! Nice and creamy tops, excellent hot/cold throws, and super customer service! Couldn't ask for a better company.

I purchased 66 pounds and the shipping was only $26 from Texas to Michigan! The shipping calculator on the site isn't always accurate for large orders; contact Brenda and she will give you a quote on what the actual shipping will be to your area.

I also love all the FO's I've purchased from them. They smell awesome in their wax!

:yay: