4 wicked candle

Garf

As long as you are not selling those, and making them only for yourself, then i dont think its as big of a concern. But Its obviously not a safe candle to burn. Are you just burning those for yourself?

I am not sure Garf has ever sold a candle. I don't think he is in it for the money, but for the fun of seeing what he can create. But he has come up with some very "interesting" things, LOL!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure Garf has ever sold a candle. I don't think he is in it for the money, but for the fun of seeing what he can create. But he has come up with some very "interesting" things, LOL!

Well I understand that! Its fun to be creative! I just thought it would be scary to have those sold to people lol. But it really is a unique idea! ;)

Now thats the truth..lol Have not seen you around in a while Garf...good to see you are still at it, creating all those interesting candles;)

At the risk of repeating myself, I have used up 2 55lb cases of wax over the years and I have never sold or given away one candle. There is no danger to the public.

Garf, glad to see you are still having fun saving the landfills. How in the world did you cut off the bottom of your beer can so neatly? Had to be some super duper guy power tool. Love your lens. Fantastic close up pics.

Check my signature. I have 28 years as an aircraft sheet metal mechanic. The things I can do with metal would scare you.

Garf, so lovely to see you again, & up to your usual tricks I see. :cheesy2:

Kinda of a cool looking wick. I too was thinking that would be great w/ citronella candles.

Nice close-up of the wick in the flame ... totally diggin' it, in fact. I recently have gotten into buying/using photo equip for macro. Now to resize my pix to share ....

Looking forward to seeing more of your ... er, experiments w/ your new closeup lens.

Welcome back!

I think Garf has a bunch of women folk that dig him here. I could never post a picture of something like that and get 40-50 replies like he does every time! Garf, the macho, mystery metal mangler and tealight torcher. Hey Garf, dont stay away so long next time, its hard for us to explain to the noobs what kind of candle testing you do each time you come back. Bruce

Garf, so lovely to see you again, & up to your usual tricks I see. :cheesy2:

Kinda of a cool looking wick. I too was thinking that would be great w/ citronella candles.

Nice close-up of the wick in the flame ... totally diggin' it, in fact. I recently have gotten into buying/using photo equip for macro. Now to resize my pix to share ....

Looking forward to seeing more of your ... er, experiments w/ your new closeup lens.

Welcome back!

If you know exactly what you're looking for, try Ebay.

If you need a good free photo editing program, let me know.

Bruce....that's his point....he doesn't test....he just goes for it!!!!!!! ....and BTW you get a lot of attention when you post. We all have to see what you are doing.....I am a member of your fan club. Donita

I do a lot of testing. I just don't show you the disasters.

Ditto on that...... Personally, I rather like the "blob" - just wished he'd wicked that, and lit her up!:D

The "blob" is the closest thing to a disaster that I intend to show here. I take enough abuse over my successes.