4 wicked candle

Garf

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way I do these because I do this to use up contaminated wax. That requires a hot flame.

Contaminated wax? I am confused. Do you mean wax that is recycled? i have never had to do that before, even when using recycled, so I am lost. What do you mean by contaminated?

Contaminated wax? I am confused. Do you mean wax that is recycled? i have never had to do that before, even when using recycled, so I am lost. What do you mean by contaminated?

Contaminated, as in leftovers from things that didn't burn right the first time. This includes scrapings left over from various containers. I don't waste anything but time.

FIRE! FIRE! *HEE-HEE* FIRE! :rockon:

oh, come on jeff..when quoting we have the get the tone correct too ;)

:rockon: FIRE FIRE FIRE heh heh heh FIRE FIRE heh heh! I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO, I NEED TP .....(ok, let's just leave it at that and those of us old enough to remember sitting in front of MTV watching these two guys watch MTV will remember how that phrase ends..lol)

all I have to say about that candle is HOLY TORCHES BATMAN...someone call in the fire brigade

So... let me see if I understand this correctly... to use up wax you are going to toss anyway, or at least should, you add in 4 wicks and a tealight holder to the cost mix?

Um, okay.

The "tealight holder" in question is the bottom of an old beer can. The wick is part of an old roll of lead wire core wick from 20 years ago that should have been tossed out long ago. In other words, no real cost involved. As you can see, i've been at this a long time.