Fragrance Oil Dispenser

I bought a couple glass measuring glasses from Wal Mart. They are $1.97 ea. They hold about 4 ounces. They are graduated in ounces, and I used them when I first got started without a scale for months. Now I still use the glasses, but weigh the FO. They still come in handy because they are easy to clean.

Look for them in the kitchen gadget section.

We use appropriate size ladels 1oz-8 oz depending on the batch we are making. Do it all by eye, cause we have done so many now. Then just use that to stir and also to pour out also. If i try pouring out of a full pot, I end up spilling it.

Do you think she's got the idea yet or do we need a couple more pages?

one more! one more!!:yay: Me!!

I use the little plastic glasses we use here at work to drink coffee.

Tare the scale, weigh the fo then toss the plastic glass (because it melts after a while..)

I use the little measuring cups that bartenders use to measure alcohol in. I have one that wasn't getting any usage and it has 1/2oz and 1oz marking on one end and 1 1/8 on the other. So regardless of the weight of the FO, I get a pretty accurate measure without using the scale.