Chocolover's (Aquolina dupe from TSW)

Ohhh man...between this and the LLC I think I'm finally going to be FORCED to order from there.

I haven't smelled the FO- but I smelled this perfume at a Sephora store last month and absolutely loved it :drool: ...and I typically hate hate hate chocolate smells.

Man~ I have to order. LOL!

Not a chocolate fan myself, as a body scent. I was hoping someone was going to come along and say it smelled like plain chocolate, so I could resist.

Sephora~ another one of my many vices. :drool: I wish they would quit sending me coupons and free shipping specials. My enabler... heh!

You will love the curd. I love it for lotions and scrubs. Not a fan in CP soap.

Thank you for your input.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, here, let me stop you. (Door is wide open lol)

I haven't tried it. Can't imagine putting chocolate anything on myself and then wanting to eat me ... (OK not the picture I was going for)

But OT ... my cedarwood & mint and Rosewood came in. Man I am having one peaceful Monday. (No, I don't feel stoned. Just soooo relaxed.)

(Whispering) Keep that S*A*L*E word to yourself.

MA, if you don't like Pink Sugar, you won't like this one either, imo. To my nose, it's basically PS with a bottom note of chocolate. The chocolate is a small facet of the scent. I love PS, though, so this scent is right up my alley.:)