favorite scents for lotion?

amieelynne

what are your *personal favs for lotion scents? I poured out some of the base I bought with pink sugar, sunrippened raspberries, pears&petals and sweet pea...

I love the pink sugar and sunrippened raspberries, but have to say that the pears&petals and sweet pea haven't knocked my socks off. I used 1% FO in a soy base and even let them sit for awhile to see if the smell got stronger but nope---so I'm off to see what else I like :)

what are your favs?

I LOVE Peaks Sweet Pea in lotions. I had used another suppliers Sweet Pea for the past 5 years, never did really like it but wasn't sure if it was just me since I'm not a floral type of person. I heard so many good things about Peaks so I gave it a try.....oh my, talk about a huge difference from one supplier to the next. It is my all time favorite now, where as before I never would wear it.

Also, Vera Wang is a great lotion scent.

gerrie...what is sweet pea supposed to smell like? I got mine from candlesource, and so far I had found their FO's were stronger than others I had tried so I assumed the weak scent was just indicative of sweet pea--heard a lot of good things about peaks though, so maybe when I have some extra money I'll order some FO's from there to try

josie...thanks for the list of what sells good for you, was actually asking what you like personally---what do you use on your self at home, I think many that sell would agree you have to carry what your customers want (no matter how much *you may dislike it..lol) I was curious what you guys actually like and use yourself...what would you buy if you were your own customer? BTW--how does the LLC smell, strong in a B&B? sounds yummy!! satin sheets sounds like an interesting name--guessing it's a fresh linen scent? oy...some of the name for these FO's crack me up..lol

My personal favorite scent for lotion is Peak's Clean Cotton.

Kaybee, I've been using Peak's Vanilla Passion in lotion and it doesn't change color. Lotion is still white.

Amieelynne, the Sweet Pea from Peaks reminds me of Clinique's Happy - they both have this 'plasticky' note that is hard to describe. It's not your typical floral like rose or freesia.