Oh Christina.... Muwhahahaha

Awww, you poor thing, look what I did today.

You should smell the house after making LLC, Satsuma and Lick Me All Over bath bombs, mmmm... yummy!

:P:p:p

llcbombs.jpg

Actually, I was tempting the soap/bomb fairies by making several different batches of bath bombs while it was pouring down rain outside, in Louisiana none the less. Yeah, I like living on the edge.

So far, so good... it's been about 6 hours since they were made, and they look perfect. Of couse, I took no chances and put them in the oven with the light on. I'm sure the fairies are in the kitchen tap dancing on my bath bombs while I'm typing this though.

Oh,, PS Grumpy

I got to see Taylor perfom tonight. You didn't :P Ahhh The paybacks are nice!!! LOL

Love ya girl

Christina

I make candles and mp soaps :)

I call it like it is.. If you don't like me, block me , dont read my post :P Don't pm me to change my siggy, just read my siggy again and follow the directions quote.gif

I see you had to put instructions in your signature. Love it!

Woohoo, that is what I made yesterday, 40 LLC bath bombs, oh, they smell yummy> Don't ya just want to pop one in your mouth like a lemon tart?

They look great guppy, doesn't it feel good when they are so nice and round?

Oooooooohhhhhhh hell Sharon, that's my second weakness (Vaniglia is my first, lol). Those look awesome chic!!!!!! I can smell them through my monitor......I LOVE LLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: I'm doing some Clementine Lavender tonight. :highfive:

I'm gonna have to try the Vaniglia when I get back to work. It just sounds yummie! The two dozen LLC all turned out great but one, and it's cracked about 1/4 inch. I'll have to test that one in a few minutes in the tub and see where it failed structurally. R&D don'tcha know. ;)

Yes, they smell good enough to eat! I figured with a pound on the way, it was safe to go ahead and use the 2 oz. of LLC I've been hording for months.

I think my bottle of Satsuma is cursed. All my Satsuma bombs have small cracks in them, so I'll have another try tomorrow. First the soap, then the bombs... yup, it's cursed oil. Damn rain... I'll have to readjust the recipe I have for the weather and give it another go.

You are just pure evil aren't ya? I can't get a single one of these #$%^@&*! things to work. Just rub it in, with the LLC and all. Evil. Puuuuuuuuuure evil.

Pfft girlie, you should see the Satsuma bombs... you would surely laugh and feel better about yours. The other 4 dozen rock though... :P

Did ya have on the pod? The pod is the key ya know, it keeps the fairies at bay. I think they are afraid of it.

Oooooooohhhhhhh hell Sharon, that's my second weakness (Vaniglia is my first, lol). Those look awesome chic!!!!!! I can smell them through my monitor......I LOVE LLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: I'm doing some Clementine Lavender tonight. :highfive:

LLC yummy... Now- would you please stop saying that V word LOL

Christina

The Bomb Faeries scoff at my 'Pod. They scoff, I tell you. It works while soaping, but alas, while bombing they laugh & frolic and plot the demise of my poor poor bombs.

I need the dude from Labyrinth with his Faerie spray. Kill them suckers dead. Hmm, of course now wondering if anyone else remembers that movie....

The Bomb Faeries scoff at my 'Pod. They scoff, I tell you. It works while soaping, but alas, while bombing they laugh & frolic and plot the demise of my poor poor bombs.

I need the dude from Labyrinth with his Faerie spray. Kill them suckers dead. Hmm, of course now wondering if anyone else remembers that movie....

OMG that is my two oldest daughters' FAVORITE movie!!!! :cool2:

That's too funny, I haven't thought about that in a long while.

OMG those are the prettiest balls I've ever seen Sharon!!!!! WTG woman!! :thumbsup:

I'd be glad to take a couple of those off your hands-I love me some Curd ya know!!!!! :D