New Coffee Scrub--posted another pic of it

angied

I have been so inspired by maryann and Julia that I made some coffee scrub today:yay: I scented it with fresh brewed coffee, caramel, and warm vanilla sugar...it smells so good and so far has set up really well. Its an emulsified scrub. I am going to tweek it alittle more and thats probably what I am going to send for the swap!!!

Sorry the pic isnt the best but couldnt get the camera to do right:angry2: It really looks so much bettter in person, I will try and get hubby to take a better pic for me.

IMG_2571.jpg

LOL....glad you like it grumpy, yeah thats what I am working on. It smells awesome!!!! I made it today and going to test it out in the morning, one way or the other its going to be something like this:highfive:

Angie

I am sooo mad at you! I was working on a coffee scrub for the swap too!....back to the drawing board......ok so I'm not really mad just jealous 'cause yours is lookin' better!:P maybe that's a good thing that I have to go back to the drawing board! i bet it smells delicious :drool: I can't wait to try all this one!!!

Hey Candlefreak...sorry:sad2: but hey you can still do a coffee scrub, I am sure the girls wouldnt care. Besides I am sure they wont be the same...besides its always nice to see how someone else's turns out;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone....it does smell really good.

Thanks Julia, still doesnt compare to your;) but hey it is the first one I made and its not bad!!! And for those who hasnt tried Julia's ....Go to here website now and order her sample packs....You wont be sorry!!!!!!

Thanks Julia, still doesnt compare to your;) but hey it is the first one I made and its not bad!!! And for those who hasnt tried Julia's ....Go to here website now and order her sample packs....You wont be sorry!!!!!!

Where's the embarassed icon? Thank you Angie.