I promised I wouldn't...

candlebean

I promised my DH and mostly myself that I wouldn't get into bath and body until I had every single one of my candle scents tested and perfected...but I am so drawn to this stuff and my willpower is dwindling. I go to sleep at night thinking about soaps and bath salts and solid perfume and bath bombs...I'm fading fast to the dark side lol. :shocked2:

LOL - I meant just testing the ones I already have! But B&B sounds soooo wonderful - no wicks, no wet spots....ahhhh. I know there are other things you guys have to watch out for, but that's OK with me! I think I have an addictive personality LOL. Luckily, DH is quick to remind me that I'm the boss (of my company anyway) and that whatever I want to do is just fine!

OK - I do have one stupid question before I delve into B&B....I've been reading a lot of recipies and everything and I see distilled water mentioned - what exactly is distilled water? Do you do something to tap water to distill it or is it something you have to buy (I've led a sheltered life):embarasse

You can purchase distilled water at any grocery store. It's got all the extra goodies ie vitamins, minerals, heavy metals etc taken out of it.

And B&B has it's own worries. Oil properties, mold, how much of what does what, label regulations.. etc

You can purchase distilled water at any grocery store. It's got all the extra goodies ie vitamins, minerals, heavy metals etc taken out of it.

And B&B has it's own worries. Oil properties, mold, how much of what does what, label regulations.. etc

I figured it would, but I'm still game :yay: