Lebermuth?

Rocky

Hi,

Been doing alot of reading and testing, now a question, is there something special about Lebermuth fragrance oil? I'm just wondering because when I see it listed in the classifieds it always seems to be in red.

(Yes,I'm sure you can tell, I'm a still a "noob" :rolleyes2)

Thanks

Rocky

Hi Rocky,

The items in red in the classified ads are usually the ones that have been already sold. I don't think it's a rule, but more like a custom here.

-Wait...are you asking if they're red for a reason? Or if they sell out quickly because they're special?

(I just realized I might have misinterpreted your question) :embarasse

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'm wondering if these Lebermuth fragrances are special.

Whether the red font is to indicate that they are sold or to draw attention to them indicates to me that there is something special about them as they always appear to be listed with red font. So if it's because they are sold already, then there must be a reason that they sell so fast.

Does anyone use fragrances from them that would care to elaborate on their properties such as strength, use in soy, favorites, where they may be bought etc.?

thanks

Rocky