Best Complex/Exotic Scents from Nature's Garden

CandleCouture

I have ordered quite a few products from NG and I can tell you in my experience they have been first class, in quality of product, shipping time and packaging. They are a great supplier to deal with, add that with the fact that they offer original fragrance formulations not available anywhere else and you can't go wrong with NG.

Beck ~

I love NG also. Haven't tried many exotics from them though. Just got a sample of Egyptian Dragon, nice OOB but haven't waxed it yet. If you haven't ordered from them before, I encourage you to give them a try. Customer Service is great.

Cheers

Janette

I've heard so much about NG that I was forcing myself to stay away because I have so many FOs that I still need to test..but I broke down and went "just to visit" man - my wishlist is huge! It's going to take all of my willpower not to pull out the credit card just yet. :drool:

I don't know how "complex" these fragrances are, but to me, I'd consider them more "high end" then most of your typical fragrances. I don't know if your nose will react to them like mine does, but to me, these are very nice:

Spa

Butterfly Garden (Glade dupe)

Clean Crisp Air

Frosted Snow Drops (B&BW dupe)

Very Sexy (both for Men and Women) - Victoria's Secret dupe

Moonlight Path (B&BW dupe)

Nantucket Briar (Evelyn & Crabtree dupe) Smells just like Burberry Weekend for women.

Orchid Rain

Pink (Victoria's Secret dupe)

Strawberries and Champagne (Victoria's Secret dupe) It doesn't smell like the name at all...it's a very nice scent!

Tayberry and Teakwood (Smells just like Twigs and Berries)

I really like their fragrances. Try thier Kama Sutra scents. Do you make candles or B&B? Satin Sheets is my best seller for bath and body. Passionate Kisses is great with elderly ladies, but I renamed it Heavenly. They love it. All of their fragrances are great in candles, also.

• 5 months later...
I really like their fragrances. Try thier Kama Sutra scents. Do you make candles or B&B? Satin Sheets is my best seller for bath and body. Passionate Kisses is great with elderly ladies, but I renamed it Heavenly. They love it. All of their fragrances are great in candles, also.

Passionate kisses is a HUGE hit with my 20 something friends lol.. not elderly. funny how different markets like different things