cotton core wicks

Has anyone tired the cotton core wicks from Peaks. Just wondering what the difference is between those and MC's cotton core wicks. Have a sample pk. but haven't had much time to test yet. Just wondering. Thanks Christi

I've tried them and really liked them. They don't mushroom as much as the other cottons. Unfortunately, they don't make them big enough for my size jars and I won't DW these jars. Right now I am working on testing 2 other containers and may test these wicks in them too. I also really like the Premiere wicks.

Good Morning Meridith, Did you get any snow yesterday? A good 6 to 8 inches here at my house. So far what little testing I have done I like them. But liked the idea that they are closer to us and don't have to wait a week for shipping. Still need to get up there to see you. Only an hour away. Thanks Christi

Hello Christi,

We did get a bit of snow but not really that much. Mostly it just stuck on the grass and on some road areas. It has been quite chilly here lately. I am so ready for spring.

I hope you and your hubby are doing well.

Meridith