Premier 700 Series question

I currently use the HTP and sometimes CD's since they are so close to each other, heard abou these Premier 700 Series and was wondering how people like them, if you used the HTP's what did you find in different between the two etc.. I appreciate any feedback..TIA

I am in the process of converting from HTP to these. Great throw and no falling over in my new blend of wax. So this is going to be an easy process, as I test an FO in the new blend, I am going to be testing wicks. 2 birds knocked out with one stone.

I am loving these wicks.

These are really good wicks. They don't mushroom as much whihc is nice. They also come in a huge variety of sizes, so it isn't terribly hard to find the one that works. I haven't ever found myself needing "the size in between", if you know what I mean. I would definitely give them a try. :)

I, too, am still testing these wicks but so far I really like them. I love the stability of these wicks in my pure soy candles. And as AngelaVA stated, they come in a huge assortment of sizes, which is great. Give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I got some too and I am very happy with them. They don't curl as much as HTPs, so I don't have to worry about which way to position the wicks when double wicking. Great range of sizes, and I was finally able to single wick 16 oz keepsakes that would not single wick even with the largest and hottest HTP, and the largest 700 series, the 798, will come pretty close to working in a 3 3/4 to 4 inch wide jar.

Only thing to consider is that minimum order qty from Wick-It is 1000 units, but on a per-100 basis they are less than other brands. If we get enough CTers using the wicks we could start a Premier 700 wick co-op going.

geek

I got some too and I am very happy with them. They don't curl as much as HTPs, so I don't have to worry about which way to position the wicks when double wicking. Great range of sizes, and I was finally able to single wick 16 oz keepsakes that would not single wick even with the largest and hottest HTP, and the largest 700 series, the 798, will come pretty close to working in a 3 3/4 to 4 inch wide jar.

Only thing to consider is that minimum order qty from Wick-It is 1000 units, but on a per-100 basis they are less than other brands. If we get enough CTers using the wicks we could start a Premier 700 wick co-op going.

geek

I thought I read where you can order them by 100's, but at the time they weren't carrying all sizes.

Here is the CT link....

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5919&highlight=Premier+100