Beeswax Containers?

Because they may leave a shell or hangup.

Not saying theirs will, but when I started a couple years ago I purchased BW candles (none from the place you listed) to see how they would burn - and I wasn't that impressed. And I have even had a vendor tell me they do wick the containers that way (to leave a shell in glass containers). IMO BW is too expensive to leave unburned wax as a shell if you aren't going to reuse it.

I only sampled a couple places before I just started testing my own so it was hardly representative, I prefer my own to any I bought. :rolleyes2

If you happen to purchase any of the containers from any place let us know how it goes.

It appears by their description of their light filtering method:

Light filtration takes out the particulate matter that clogs the wick which causes a weak flame and tunneling while keeping intact the natural honey fragrance that makes beeswax so special.

This is how it is possible.

I purchased a BW container made by the company link below. They sell wholesale to some stores in my area. The one that I burned didn't have any major hangup but didn't have much of a throw & didn't buy again. A friend of mine uses them a lot and is very happy with them cause they have a couple FOs that she just can't live without...

http://www.naturesfinestcandles.com/beeswax.htm

It appears by their description of their light filtering method:

Light filtration takes out the particulate matter that clogs the wick which causes a weak flame and tunneling while keeping intact the natural honey fragrance that makes beeswax so special.

This is how it is possible.

Yes, but who doesn't filter BW? Especially with candles in mind - if you don't get the propolis and bee parts out it will clog up the wick.

I'm not questioning them because I have no experience with them, but a large flame can cause tunneling also - it consumes wax so fast it just burns straight down the center.

The only way you are ever going to know is buy one (and burn it the way the maker tells you to burn it.)

Just because some thing says beeswax does not mean it 100%. I have come across 2 companies making the claim of BW containers both where actually a BW/Paraffin split. Both justified saying they where BW because the blend was predominatly BW.

All a blend has to be is 51% BW and they say they can claim that they are BW candles. But the same can be said for soy or any other wax.